Online Purchase of DTH is Safe

Hi
I want new dth connection i have seen offers on online purchasing. i feel insecure to buy online.

Please help

Regards
Amit

Comments

• Dear Respected person (if any) available from DISHTV, PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEMS:-
    While booking a DISHTV connection through online on 31/10/2019 you have agreed a free gift of one pair of sport shoes. The freight charges Rs.199/- are already paid on 09/11/2018 by internet payment vide acknowledgement No.115396544 dt.09/11/2018. You have agreed to deliver the said item with in 20 days. Please letme know why you are promising if you cannot fullfil your promises. Now I regret to inform that I had taken by mistakly cancelling Videocon connection and got your Dishtv connection. You are not providing your email id to your customers and your Customer Care service are very very poor and there is no use for custonmers and no toll free numbers are not provided by you for your customers. I am waiting for an early reply from your end for my above referred problems and would request you to refund me the freight charge paid. One more mistake I have done, that I have paid 12 Months subscription along with your Set top box of Rs.3250/-.
    Thanks,
    K S PILLAI
    ID 02535014413
    SHREE APTS. S.NO.226/1B/2, PIMPPRI GAON,
    PUNE-411017
    CONTACT NO.9423247721

• Other comments are after receiving "your comments" about my problems given above.